Konyaspor - Galatasaray Istanbul Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Konyaspor and Galatasaray Istanbul in Süper Lig, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Both Konyaspor and Galatasaray Istanbul will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Konya Atatürk Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Konyaspor who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Süper Lig tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the tie between Konyaspor and Galatasaray Istanbul
Performance analysis of Konyaspor and Galatasaray Istanbul
- Konyaspor - Galatasaray Istanbul0-301/26/2020
- Galatasaray Istanbul - Konyaspor1-108/25/2019
- Konyaspor - Galatasaray Istanbul0-004/29/2019
- Galatasaray Istanbul - Konyaspor1-111/23/2018
- In their last match, Konyaspor 2 - 1 against Hatayspor.
- Konyaspor has won 7 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 19 matches, The Konyaspor has scored a total of 30 goals, which works out at an average of 1.58 goals per game.
Galatasaray Istanbul Form
- The Galatasaray Istanbul defeated Antalyaspor AS in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Galatasaray Istanbul have recorded 9 win/s, 4 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, Galatasaray Istanbul have scored a total of 27 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.59 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Süper Lig match between Konyaspor and Galatasaray Istanbul
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 27/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 40% ahead of kick-off.