Juventus Torino - US Lecce Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between Juventus Torino and US Lecce, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Juventus Torino||US Lecce|
On , Juventus Torino and US Lecce will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Juventus. With Juventus Torino currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetJuventus Torino
Expert TipUS Lecce +1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Standout Juventus Torino vs US Lecce odds
|Juventus Torino||Draw||US Lecce|
Performance analysis of Juventus Torino and US Lecce
- US Lecce - Juventus Torino1-110/26/2019
Juventus Torino Form
- Juventus Torino recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against Bologna FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Juventus Torino have won 8, drawn 0 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 10 matches, The Juventus Torino has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 2.1 goals per game.
US Lecce Form
- In their last match, US Lecce recorded a 1 - 4 when they took on AC Milano.
- Over the last 6 month, US Lecce has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, US Lecce has drawn 1.
- In their last 10 matches, US Lecce have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.3 goals per 90 minutes.
Juventus Torino vs. US Lecce expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 83/50 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 75% ahead of kick-off.