Juventus Torino - Brescia Calcio Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between Juventus Torino and Brescia Calcio, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Juventus Torino||Brescia Calcio|
Juventus Torino and Brescia Calcio meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stadio Juventus, with Juventus Torino home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetJuventus Torino
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%
Best odds for the clash between Juventus Torino and Brescia Calcio
|Juventus Torino||Draw||Brescia Calcio|
Comparing the two teams
- Brescia Calcio - Juventus Torino1-209/24/2019
Juventus Torino Form
- Juventus Torino recorded a 3 - 0 when they played against AC Fiorentina last time around.
- Juventus Torino has won 17 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 43 goals in their last 22 matches, The Juventus Torino averages 1.95 goals per game.
Brescia Calcio Form
- In their last match, Brescia Calcio recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Udinese Calcio.
- Brescia Calcio have recorded 4 win/s, 4 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Brescia Calcio average 0.91 goals per 90 minutes over their last 23 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 21 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between Juventus Torino and Brescia Calcio
For the upcoming match between Juventus Torino and Brescia Calcio, our expert tip is to bet on an Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with expekt offering odds of 11/10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 66%.