IFK Norrköping - Falkenbergs FF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Allsvenskan match between IFK Norrköping and Falkenbergs FF at Nya Parken, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|IFK Norrköping||Falkenbergs FF|
IFK Norrköping and Falkenbergs FF meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Nya Parken, with IFK Norrköping home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Allsvenskan tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetIFK Norrköping
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%
Best odds for the tie between IFK Norrköping and Falkenbergs FF
|IFK Norrköping||Draw||Falkenbergs FF|
IFK Norrköping and Falkenbergs FF performance statistics
- Falkenbergs FF - IFK Norrköping3-307/26/2020
- IFK Norrköping - Falkenbergs FF1-003/07/2020
- Falkenbergs FF - IFK Norrköping0-209/29/2019
- IFK Norrköping - Falkenbergs FF4-304/19/2019
IFK Norrköping Form
- IFK Norrköping recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Mjällby AIF last time around.
- During the last 6 month, IFK Norrköping have won 10, drawn 7 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 50 goals in their last 26 matches, The IFK Norrköping averages 1.92 goals per game.
Falkenbergs FF Form
- The Falkenbergs FF defeated IF Elfsborg in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Falkenbergs FF have recorded 5 win/s, 8 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 27 matches, Falkenbergs FF have scored a total of 30 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.11 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between IFK Norrköping and Falkenbergs FF
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/11 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.