Hull City - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Hull City and Middlesbrough FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Hull City||Middlesbrough FC|
Hull City and Middlesbrough FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the KCOM Stadion. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipDouble Chance
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Hull City and Middlesbrough FC
|Hull City||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Performance analysis of Hull City and Middlesbrough FC
- Middlesbrough FC - Hull City2-211/24/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Hull City1-004/13/2019
- Hull City - Middlesbrough FC1-109/29/2018
- Middlesbrough FC - Hull City3-102/20/2018
Hull City Form
- In their last match, Hull City 3 - 3 against Birmingham City.
- During the last 6 month, Hull City have won 0, drawn 3 and lost 7 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 13 matches, The Tigers averages 0.92 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- The Boro defeated Stoke City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Middlesbrough FC have recorded 2 win/s, 5 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Middlesbrough FC have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Hull City and Middlesbrough FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 3/4 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 59% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.