Huddersfield Town - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Huddersfield Town||Sheffield Wednesday|
|Shots on Goal||2.45.1|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the John Smith's Stadium. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Owls who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield Wednesday
Expert TipSheffield Wednesday
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Best Huddersfield Town vs Sheffield Wednesday pre-match odds
|Huddersfield Town||Draw||Sheffield Wednesday|
Comparing the two teams
- Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield Town1-105/17/2017
- Huddersfield Town - Sheffield Wednesday0-005/14/2017
- Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield Town2-001/14/2017
- Huddersfield Town - Sheffield Wednesday0-110/16/2016
Huddersfield Town Form
- In their last match, Huddersfield Town 2 - 1 against Luton Town.
- During the last 6 month, Huddersfield Town have won 0, drawn 1 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 5 goals in their last 6 matches, The Huddersfield Town averages 0.83 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- In their last match, Sheffield Wednesday recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Queens Park Rangers.
- Over the last 6 month, Sheffield Wednesday has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Sheffield Wednesday has drawn 3.
- In their last 16 matches, Sheffield Wednesday have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.63 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Huddersfield Town and Sheffield Wednesday
Backing the Three-Way Bet market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 8/5 with Coral ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 46% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.