Houston Dynamo - Vancouver Whitecaps Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps at BBVA Compass Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Houston Dynamo||Vancouver Whitecaps|
|Shots on Goal||02|
Both Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the BBVA Compass Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Houston Dynamo who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHouston Dynamo
Expert TipHouston Dynamo
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 91%Under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the tie between Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps
|Houston Dynamo||Draw||Vancouver Whitecaps|
Comparing the two teams
- Vancouver Whitecaps - Houston Dynamo2-109/15/2019
- Houston Dynamo - Vancouver Whitecaps3-203/16/2019
- Vancouver Whitecaps - Houston Dynamo2-205/12/2018
- Houston Dynamo - Vancouver Whitecaps1-203/10/2018
Houston Dynamo Form
- Houston Dynamo recorded a 1 - 5 when they played against Sporting Kansas City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Houston Dynamo have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 2 matches, The Houston Dynamo has scored a total of 6 goals, which works out at an average of 3 goals per game.
Vancouver Whitecaps Form
- In their last match, Vancouver Whitecaps recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on LA Galaxy.
- Vancouver Whitecaps have recorded 1 win/s, 0 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Vancouver Whitecaps average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 2 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 2 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 9/8 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 54% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.