Hertha BSC - Bayer Leverkusen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Hertha BSC and Bayer Leverkusen in Bundesliga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Hertha BSC||Bayer Leverkusen|
Hertha BSC and Bayer Leverkusen are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Olympic Stadion Berlin. Bayer Leverkusen have been one of the standout teams in Bundesliga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Bundesliga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBayer Leverkusen
Expert TipDouble Chance
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Best odds for the tie between Hertha BSC and Bayer Leverkusen
|Hertha BSC||Draw||Bayer Leverkusen|
Comparing the two teams
- Bayer Leverkusen - Hertha BSC0-112/18/2019
- Hertha BSC - Bayer Leverkusen1-505/18/2019
- Bayer Leverkusen - Hertha BSC3-112/22/2018
- Bayer Leverkusen - Hertha BSC0-202/10/2018
Hertha BSC Form
- In their last match, Hertha BSC 2 - 1 against SC Freiburg.
- Hertha BSC has won 5 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Hertha BSC has scored a total of 23 goals, which works out at an average of 1.53 goals per game.
Bayer Leverkusen Form
- In their last match, Bayer Leverkusen recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on 1.FC Cologne.
- Over the last 6 month, Bayer Leverkusen has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Bayer Leverkusen has drawn 2.
- In their last 15 matches, Bayer Leverkusen have scored a total of 37 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.47 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Hertha BSC and Bayer Leverkusen
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 22/13 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 52% ahead of kick-off.