Hellas Verona - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Hellas Verona and AS Roma takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Hellas Verona||AS Roma|
Both Hellas Verona and AS Roma will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is AS Roma who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best odds for the clash between Hellas Verona and AS Roma
|AS Roma||Hellas Verona||Draw|
Performance analysis of Hellas Verona and AS Roma
- AS Roma - Hellas Verona2-107/15/2020
- Hellas Verona - AS Roma1-312/01/2019
Hellas Verona Form
- In their last match, Hellas Verona 3 - 0 against CFC Genua.
- Hellas Verona has won 3 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 13 matches, The Hellas Verona averages 1.38 goals per game.
AS Roma Form
- The AS Roma defeated Juventus Torino in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Roma has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, AS Roma has drawn 1.
- In their last 12 matches, AS Roma have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.17 goals per 90 minutes.
Hellas Verona vs. AS Roma expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 7/10 from William Hill. The probability for this market is at 72% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.