Hellas Verona - AC Milano Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Hellas Verona and AC Milano takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Hellas Verona||AC Milano|
|Shots on Goal||34.7|
Hellas Verona and AC Milano are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi. Hellas Verona have been one of the standout teams in Serie A over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHellas Verona
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Standout Hellas Verona vs AC Milano odds
|Hellas Verona||Draw||AC Milano|
Hellas Verona and AC Milano performance statistics
- AC Milano - Hellas Verona4-105/05/2018
Hellas Verona Form
- In their last match, Hellas Verona 0 - 1 against US Lecce.
- During the last 6 month, Hellas Verona have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their 7 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 2 goals in their last 2 matches, The Hellas Verona averages 1 goals per game.
AC Milano Form
- The AC Milano defeated Brescia Calcio in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- AC Milano have recorded 6 win/s, 2 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- AC Milano average 1.15 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 15 times from such encounters.
Hellas Verona vs. AC Milano expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 3/4 from NetBet, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.