Granada CF - FC Sevilla Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Granada CF and FC Sevilla takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Granada CF||FC Sevilla|
Granada CF and FC Sevilla are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes. Granada CF have been one of the standout teams in La Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this La Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetGranada CF
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best Granada CF vs FC Sevilla pre-match odds
|Granada CF||Draw||FC Sevilla|
Comparing the two teams
- FC Sevilla - Granada CF2-001/25/2020
- Granada CF - FC Sevilla0-108/23/2019
- Granada CF - FC Sevilla2-108/09/2019
Granada CF Form
- Granada CF recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against CF Cádiz last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Granada CF have won 7, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 25 goals in their last 15 matches, The Granada CF averages 1.67 goals per game.
FC Sevilla Form
- The FC Sevilla defeated FC Barcelona in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- FC Sevilla have recorded 8 win/s, 6 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 14 matches, FC Sevilla have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.43 goals per 90 minutes.
Granada CF vs. FC Sevilla expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/6 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.