Göztepe SK - Fenerbahçe SK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Süper Lig match between Göztepe SK and Fenerbahçe SK at Doğanlar Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Göztepe SK||Fenerbahçe SK|
Göztepe SK and Fenerbahçe SK meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Doğanlar Stadium, with Fenerbahçe SK form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFenerbahçe SK
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the clash between Göztepe SK and Fenerbahçe SK
|Göztepe SK||Draw||Fenerbahçe SK|
Performance analysis of Göztepe SK and Fenerbahçe SK
- Fenerbahçe SK - Göztepe SK2-002/01/2019
- Göztepe SK - Fenerbahçe SK1-008/25/2018
- Fenerbahçe SK - Göztepe SK2-101/20/2018
Göztepe SK Form
- In their last match, Göztepe SK 0 - 1 against Alanyaspor.
- Göztepe SK has won 4 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 12 matches, The Göztepe SK averages 0.92 goals per game.
Fenerbahçe SK Form
- The Fenerbahçe SK defeated Yeni Malatyaspor in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Fenerbahçe SK has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Fenerbahçe SK has drawn 3.
- In their last 12 matches, Fenerbahçe SK have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.75 goals per 90 minutes.
Göztepe SK vs. Fenerbahçe SK expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/20 from Coral, with a probability rating of 53% ahead of kick-off.