Girondins Bordeaux - AS Saint-Étienne Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Ligue 1 match between Girondins Bordeaux and AS Saint-Étienne, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Girondins Bordeaux||AS Saint-Étienne|
On , Girondins Bordeaux and AS Saint-Étienne will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stade Chaban-Delmas. With Girondins Bordeaux currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetGirondins Bordeaux
Expert TipAS Saint-Étienne
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between Girondins Bordeaux and AS Saint-Étienne
|Girondins Bordeaux||Draw||AS Saint-Étienne|
Performance analysis of Girondins Bordeaux and AS Saint-Étienne
- AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux4-208/01/2020
- AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux1-103/08/2020
- Girondins Bordeaux - AS Saint-Étienne0-110/20/2019
- AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux3-004/14/2019
Girondins Bordeaux Form
- Girondins Bordeaux recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Lille OSC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Girondins Bordeaux have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 14 matches, The Girondins Bordeaux averages 1 goals per game.
AS Saint-Étienne Form
- The AS Saint-Étienne defeated Angers SCO in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Saint-Étienne has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, AS Saint-Étienne has drawn 4.
- AS Saint-Étienne average 0.86 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 12 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between Girondins Bordeaux and AS Saint-Étienne
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 12/5 from betfair, with a probability rating of 31% ahead of kick-off.