Getafe CF - Granada CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Getafe CF and Granada CF at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Getafe CF||Granada CF|
Both Getafe CF and Granada CF will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Granada CF who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetGranada CF
Expert TipOver 1.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Best odds for the clash between Getafe CF and Granada CF
|Getafe CF||Draw||Granada CF|
Getafe CF and Granada CF performance statistics
- Granada CF - Getafe CF2-106/12/2020
- Getafe CF - Granada CF3-110/31/2019
- Getafe CF - Granada CF0-008/01/2018
Getafe CF Form
- In their last match, Getafe CF 1 - 0 against FC Barcelona.
- Getafe CF has won 4 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Getafe CF has scored a total of 11 goals, which works out at an average of 0.69 goals per game.
Granada CF Form
- In their last match, Granada CF recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on FC Sevilla.
- Granada CF have recorded 8 win/s, 4 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Granada CF average 1.63 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 26 times from such encounters.
Getafe CF vs. Granada CF expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Goals Over/Under 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 25/37 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 73% ahead of kick-off.