FK Haugesund - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our match prediction for the clash between FK Haugesund and Odds Ballklubb takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.

EliteserienHaugesund Stadion | Haugesund
FK Haugesund
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 1)
Odds Ballklubb
W(2 - 1)W(3 - 2)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FK HaugesundOdds Ballklubb
Goals1.11.8

FK Haugesund and Odds Ballklubb meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Haugesund Stadion, with FK Haugesund home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
48/49 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Three-Way Bet

FK Haugesund
23/9 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Expert Tip

Odds Ballklubb
13/10 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18*

Pre-match statistics and analysis

FK Haugesund41%Odds Ballklubb36%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%

Standout FK Haugesund vs Odds Ballklubb odds

Odds Comparison

FK HaugesundDrawOdds Ballklubb
Probability41%23%36%
888sport39/2027/1113/10
Last updated:
betway9/411/55/4
Last updated:
pinnacle sports23/912/57/6
Last updated:
Unibet39/2027/1113/10
Last updated:
22bet28/1523/1011/9
Last updated:
NetBet19/1040/175/4
Last updated:

FK Haugesund and Odds Ballklubb performance statistics

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - FK Haugesund0-310/31/2019
  • Odds Ballklubb - FK Haugesund3-106/23/2019
  • Odds Ballklubb - FK Haugesund4-003/15/2019
  • FK Haugesund - Odds Ballklubb2-010/21/2018

FK Haugesund Form

  • In their last match, FK Haugesund 1 - 1 against Sarpsborg 08.
  • During the last 6 month, FK Haugesund have won 3, drawn 10 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
  • Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 18 matches, The FK Haugesund averages 1.22 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • In their last match, Odds Ballklubb recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Tromsø IL.
  • Over the last 6 month, Odds Ballklubb has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Odds Ballklubb has drawn 6.
  • In their last 18 matches, Odds Ballklubb have scored a total of 28 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.56 goals per 90 minutes.

Pre-match tip for the Eliteserien match between FK Haugesund and Odds Ballklubb

For the upcoming match between FK Haugesund and Odds Ballklubb, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with Unibet offering odds of 13/10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 36%.

Best Tip: Odds BallklubbBest Odd: 17/13 Place betT&C apply | +18*