FC Torino - Hellas Verona Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between FC Torino and Hellas Verona in Serie A, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Torino||Hellas Verona|
Both FC Torino and Hellas Verona will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Torino who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Torino
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Standout FC Torino vs Hellas Verona odds
|FC Torino||Draw||Hellas Verona|
FC Torino and Hellas Verona performance statistics
- FC Torino - Hellas Verona1-107/22/2020
- Hellas Verona - FC Torino3-312/15/2019
FC Torino Form
- FC Torino recorded a 0 - 3 when they played against Parma Calcio 1913 last time around.
- During the last 6 month, FC Torino have won 4, drawn 8 and lost 1 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 37 goals in their last 23 matches, The FC Torino averages 1.61 goals per game.
Hellas Verona Form
- The Hellas Verona defeated Spezia Calcio in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Hellas Verona have recorded 6 win/s, 10 draw/s and 0 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 23 matches, Hellas Verona have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.13 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between FC Torino and Hellas Verona
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 58% ahead of kick-off.