FC Sevilla - UD Levante Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between FC Sevilla and UD Levante in La Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Sevilla||UD Levante|
On , FC Sevilla and UD Levante will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán. With FC Sevilla currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Sevilla
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best odds for the tie between FC Sevilla and UD Levante
|FC Sevilla||Draw||UD Levante|
Performance analysis of FC Sevilla and UD Levante
- FC Sevilla - UD Levante3-209/15/2020
- UD Levante - FC Sevilla1-106/15/2020
- FC Sevilla - UD Levante3-101/21/2020
- FC Sevilla - UD Levante1-010/20/2019
FC Sevilla Form
- In their last match, FC Sevilla 1 - 3 against CF Cádiz.
- FC Sevilla has won 7 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 12 matches, The FC Sevilla averages 1.5 goals per game.
UD Levante Form
- The UD Levante defeated CA Osasuna in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- UD Levante have recorded 5 win/s, 4 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, UD Levante have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.54 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between FC Sevilla and UD Levante
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 6/7 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.