FC Rostov - FC Krasnodar Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Permier Liga match between FC Rostov and FC Krasnodar at Olimp-2, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Rostov||FC Krasnodar|
Both FC Rostov and FC Krasnodar will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Olimp-2 on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Rostov who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Permier Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Rostov
Expert TipFC Rostov
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Standout FC Rostov vs FC Krasnodar odds
|FC Rostov||Draw||FC Krasnodar|
FC Rostov and FC Krasnodar performance statistics
- FC Krasnodar - FC Rostov0-102/23/2020
- FC Krasnodar - FC Rostov1-011/17/2019
- FC Krasnodar - FC Rostov2-211/03/2019
- FC Krasnodar - FC Rostov3-006/30/2019
FC Rostov Form
- In their last match, FC Rostov 2 - 1 against Arsenal Tula.
- FC Rostov has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 5 matches, The FC Rostov has scored a total of 8 goals, which works out at an average of 1.6 goals per game.
FC Krasnodar Form
- In their last match, FC Krasnodar recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on FC Sochi.
- Over the last 6 month, FC Krasnodar has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, FC Krasnodar has drawn 0.
- FC Krasnodar average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 3 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 3 times from such encounters.
FC Rostov vs. FC Krasnodar expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 37/17 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 43% ahead of kick-off.