FC Porto - Sporting Braga Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between FC Porto and Sporting Braga takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Porto||Sporting Braga|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with FC Porto and Sporting Braga looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Estádio do Dragão. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is FC Porto who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 90%Under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the clash between FC Porto and Sporting Braga
|FC Porto||Sporting Braga||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- Sporting Braga - FC Porto2-107/25/2020
- Sporting Braga - FC Porto1-001/25/2020
- FC Porto - Sporting Braga1-201/17/2020
- Sporting Braga - FC Porto2-303/30/2019
FC Porto Form
- FC Porto recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Sporting Braga last time around.
- FC Porto has won 7 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The FC Porto has scored a total of 24 goals, which works out at an average of 2.4 goals per game.
Sporting Braga Form
- The Sporting Braga defeated FC Porto in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Sporting Braga has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Sporting Braga has drawn 2.
- In their last 10 matches, Sporting Braga have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between FC Porto and Sporting Braga
Backing the Both Teams To Score Yes/No market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 7/9 with pinnacle sports ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 73% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.