FC Porto - Paços de Ferreira Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between FC Porto and Paços de Ferreira at Estádio do Dragão, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Porto||Paços de Ferreira|
|Shots on Goal||8.33|
Both FC Porto and Paços de Ferreira will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio do Dragão on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Porto who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best FC Porto vs Paços de Ferreira pre-match odds
|FC Porto||Draw||Paços de Ferreira|
FC Porto and Paços de Ferreira performance statistics
- Paços de Ferreira - FC Porto1-003/11/2018
- Paços de Ferreira - FC Porto2-312/30/2017
- FC Porto - Paços de Ferreira6-110/21/2017
- FC Porto - Paços de Ferreira4-105/14/2017
FC Porto Form
- In their last match, FC Porto 1 - 0 against Desportivo Aves.
- FC Porto has won 8 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The FC Porto has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 2.1 goals per game.
Paços de Ferreira Form
- In their last match, Paços de Ferreira recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Belenenses Lisbon.
- Over the last 6 month, Paços de Ferreira has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 8 matches. As well as this, Paços de Ferreira has drawn 2.
- In their last 10 matches, Paços de Ferreira have scored a total of 6 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.6 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between FC Porto and Paços de Ferreira
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 2.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 17/11 with BETVictor ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 54% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.