FC Porto - Benfica Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon at Estádio do Dragão, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Porto||Benfica Lisbon|
FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio do Dragão. FC Porto have been one of the standout teams in Premeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipBenfica Lisbon
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best FC Porto vs Benfica Lisbon pre-match odds
|FC Porto||Benfica Lisbon||Draw|
Performance analysis of FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon
- FC Porto - Benfica Lisbon2-012/23/2020
- Benfica Lisbon - FC Porto1-208/01/2020
- FC Porto - Benfica Lisbon3-202/08/2020
- Benfica Lisbon - FC Porto0-208/24/2019
FC Porto Form
- FC Porto recorded a 1 - 4 when they played against FC Famalicão last time around.
- FC Porto has won 11 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 15 matches, The FC Porto has scored a total of 40 goals, which works out at an average of 2.67 goals per game.
Benfica Lisbon Form
- The Benfica Lisbon defeated CD Tondela in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Benfica Lisbon has registered a total of 12 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Benfica Lisbon has drawn 1.
- In their last 15 matches, Benfica Lisbon have scored a total of 34 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.27 goals per 90 minutes.
FC Porto vs. Benfica Lisbon expert tip
For the upcoming match between FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with bet365 offering odds of 12/5 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 37%.