FC Porto - Benfica Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon at Estádio do Dragão, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Porto||Benfica Lisbon|
|Shots on Goal||60|
FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio do Dragão. Benfica Lisbon have been one of the standout teams in Premeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Premeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBenfica Lisbon
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best odds for the tie between FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon
|FC Porto||Draw||Benfica Lisbon|
Comparing the two teams
- Benfica Lisbon - FC Porto0-208/24/2019
- FC Porto - Benfica Lisbon1-203/02/2019
- Benfica Lisbon - FC Porto1-010/07/2018
- Benfica Lisbon - FC Porto0-104/15/2018
FC Porto Form
- In their last match, FC Porto 0 - 4 against Vitoria Setúbal.
- During the last 6 month, FC Porto have won 15, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 18 matches, The FC Porto has scored a total of 40 goals, which works out at an average of 2.22 goals per game.
Benfica Lisbon Form
- In their last match, Benfica Lisbon recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on Belenenses Lisbon.
- Over the last 6 month, Benfica Lisbon has registered a total of 16 wins, while losing 0 matches. As well as this, Benfica Lisbon has drawn 0.
- Benfica Lisbon average 2.35 goals per 90 minutes over their last 17 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 40 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premeira Liga match between FC Porto and Benfica Lisbon
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 11/10 from Coral, with a probability rating of 68% demonstrating its likelihood.