FC Nantes - FC Metz Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between FC Nantes and FC Metz in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Nantes||FC Metz|
FC Nantes and FC Metz meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stade de la Beaujoire, with FC Nantes home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Nantes
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best odds for the tie between FC Nantes and FC Metz
|FC Nantes||Draw||FC Metz|
FC Nantes and FC Metz performance statistics
- FC Nantes - FC Metz0-002/15/2020
- FC Metz - FC Nantes1-010/19/2019
- FC Metz - FC Nantes1-103/18/2018
FC Nantes Form
- In their last match, FC Nantes 0 - 2 against FC Lorient.
- FC Nantes has won 3 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- In their previous 9 matches, The FC Nantes has scored a total of 11 goals, which works out at an average of 1.22 goals per game.
FC Metz Form
- The FC Metz defeated Dijon FCO in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- FC Metz have recorded 4 win/s, 3 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, FC Metz have scored a total of 11 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.1 goals per 90 minutes.
FC Nantes vs. FC Metz expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/15 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 61% ahead of kick-off.