FC Nantes - AS Monaco Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Want to bet on the match FC Nantes vs AS Monaco? Beat the bookies with our help! Background information, performance analysis, forecast and betting tip with the best odds for the match FC Nantes vs AS Monaco. In-depth analysis with head-to-head comparison and latest performance from football experts. We provide vital stats and valuable tips to help you win as much as possible!
|FC Nantes||AS Monaco|
On , FC Nantes and AS Monaco will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stade de la Beaujoire. With AS Monaco currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Current odds for FC Nantes vs AS Monaco
Both clubs in head to head comparison
- FC Nantes - AS Monaco2-204/09/2023
- AS Monaco - FC Nantes4-110/02/2022
- FC Nantes - AS Monaco3-203/02/2022
- FC Nantes - AS Monaco0-001/09/2022
FC Nantes Form
- On the previous matchday Lille OSC played against FC Nantes 2 - 0.
- In the past 6 months, the team won of 15 games. 5 of these were home games and 3 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 12 goals. That's an average of 0.8 goals per game.
AS Monaco Form
- AS Monaco played Clermont Foot in their last match 2 - 4.
- In the past 6 months AS Monaco achieved 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the record.
- On average, AS Monaco's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.43 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 20 times about a goal.
Betting tip for FC Nantes vs AS Monaco: Exclusive prediction
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 29/22 from 888sport, with a probability rating of 47% demonstrating its likelihood.