FC Metz - OGC Nice Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Ligue 1 match between FC Metz and OGC Nice at Stade Saint-Symphorien, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Metz||OGC Nice|
FC Metz and OGC Nice meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stade Saint-Symphorien, with FC Metz home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Metz
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best FC Metz vs OGC Nice pre-match odds
|FC Metz||Draw||OGC Nice|
Performance analysis of FC Metz and OGC Nice
- OGC Nice - FC Metz4-112/07/2019
- FC Metz - OGC Nice2-101/27/2018
FC Metz Form
- FC Metz recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Girondins Bordeaux last time around.
- During the last 6 month, FC Metz have won 6, drawn 6 and lost 2 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 18 matches, The FC Metz averages 1.06 goals per game.
OGC Nice Form
- In their last match, OGC Nice recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Stade Brestois.
- OGC Nice have recorded 6 win/s, 4 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, OGC Nice have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.24 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between FC Metz and OGC Nice
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 2/3 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% demonstrating its likelihood.