FC Lorient - Stade Rennais Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between FC Lorient and Stade Rennais in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Lorient||Stade Rennais|
Both FC Lorient and Stade Rennais will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade du Moustoir on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Stade Rennais who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStade Rennais
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Standout FC Lorient vs Stade Rennais odds
|FC Lorient||Draw||Stade Rennais|
Performance analysis of FC Lorient and Stade Rennais
- Stade Rennais - FC Lorient2-010/09/2020
- FC Lorient - Stade Rennais1-108/04/2020
FC Lorient Form
- In their last match, FC Lorient 2 - 0 against Paris Saint Germain.
- FC Lorient has won 3 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 15 matches, The FC Lorient averages 1 goals per game.
Stade Rennais Form
- In their last match, Stade Rennais recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Olympique Marseille.
- Stade Rennais have recorded 7 win/s, 4 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Stade Rennais average 1.47 goals per 90 minutes over their last 15 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 22 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between FC Lorient and Stade Rennais
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.