FC Lorient - FC Nantes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Ligue 1 match between FC Lorient and FC Nantes at Stade du Moustoir, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Lorient||FC Nantes|
FC Lorient and FC Nantes are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stade du Moustoir. FC Lorient have been one of the standout teams in Ligue 1 over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Lorient
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Best FC Lorient vs FC Nantes pre-match odds
|FC Lorient||Draw||FC Nantes|
Comparing the two teams
FC Lorient Form
- In their last match, FC Lorient 0 - 0 against Dijon FCO.
- FC Lorient has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 9 matches, The FC Lorient averages 1.33 goals per game.
FC Nantes Form
- The FC Nantes defeated Paris Saint Germain in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, FC Nantes has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, FC Nantes has drawn 2.
- FC Nantes average 1.13 goals per 90 minutes over their last 8 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 9 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between FC Lorient and FC Nantes
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 13/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 58% demonstrating its likelihood.