FC Lorient - AS Monaco Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between FC Lorient and AS Monaco in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Lorient||AS Monaco|
FC Lorient and AS Monaco are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stade du Moustoir. AS Monaco have been one of the standout teams in Ligue 1 over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Ligue 1 tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between FC Lorient and AS Monaco
|FC Lorient||Draw||AS Monaco|
Performance analysis of FC Lorient and AS Monaco
- AS Monaco - FC Lorient1-012/19/2018
FC Lorient Form
- FC Lorient recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against OGC Nice last time around.
- FC Lorient has won 3 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 17 matches, The FC Lorient has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
AS Monaco Form
- The AS Monaco defeated AS Saint-Étienne in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Monaco has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, AS Monaco has drawn 3.
- AS Monaco average 1.65 goals per 90 minutes over their last 17 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 28 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between FC Lorient and AS Monaco
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 1/1 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% ahead of kick-off.