FC Krasnodar - Rotor Volgograd Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Permier Liga match between FC Krasnodar and Rotor Volgograd at Krasnodar Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Krasnodar||Rotor Volgograd|
On , FC Krasnodar and Rotor Volgograd will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Krasnodar Stadium. With FC Krasnodar currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Permier Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Krasnodar
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 43%No 57%
Best FC Krasnodar vs Rotor Volgograd pre-match odds
|FC Krasnodar||Draw||Rotor Volgograd|
Comparing the two teams
FC Krasnodar Form
- In their last match, FC Krasnodar 1 - 0 against FK Khimki.
- FC Krasnodar has won 7 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 31 goals in their last 22 matches, The FC Krasnodar averages 1.41 goals per game.
Rotor Volgograd Form
- The Rotor Volgograd defeated Spartak Moscow in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Rotor Volgograd has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Rotor Volgograd has drawn 5.
- In their last 14 matches, Rotor Volgograd have scored a total of 7 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Permier Liga match between FC Krasnodar and Rotor Volgograd
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 43/14 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.