FC Groningen - Feyenoord Rotterdam Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Eredivisie match between FC Groningen and Feyenoord Rotterdam, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Groningen||Feyenoord Rotterdam|
FC Groningen and Feyenoord Rotterdam meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Noordlease Stadion, with FC Groningen home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Groningen
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the tie between FC Groningen and Feyenoord Rotterdam
|FC Groningen||Draw||Feyenoord Rotterdam|
FC Groningen and Feyenoord Rotterdam performance statistics
- FC Groningen - Feyenoord Rotterdam1-002/17/2019
- Feyenoord Rotterdam - FC Groningen1-011/25/2018
- Feyenoord Rotterdam - FC Groningen3-002/08/2018
- FC Groningen - Feyenoord Rotterdam0-211/25/2017
FC Groningen Form
- In their last match, FC Groningen 2 - 0 against Willem II Tilburg.
- FC Groningen has won 6 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Groningen has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 1.2 goals per game.
Feyenoord Rotterdam Form
- The Feyenoord defeated VVV Venlo in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Feyenoord Rotterdam has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Feyenoord Rotterdam has drawn 5.
- In their last 13 matches, Feyenoord Rotterdam have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between FC Groningen and Feyenoord Rotterdam
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 5/6 from NetBet. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.