CFC Genua - AS Roma Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Serie A match between CFC Genua and AS Roma, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CFC Genua||AS Roma|
On , CFC Genua and AS Roma will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. With AS Roma currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Serie A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 66%Under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 44%Under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the tie between CFC Genua and AS Roma
|CFC Genua||Draw||AS Roma|
Performance analysis of CFC Genua and AS Roma
- CFC Genua - AS Roma1-301/19/2020
- AS Roma - CFC Genua3-308/25/2019
- CFC Genua - AS Roma1-105/05/2019
- AS Roma - CFC Genua3-212/16/2018
CFC Genua Form
- In their last match, CFC Genua 1 - 1 against UC Sampdoria.
- During the last 6 month, CFC Genua have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 6 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 17 matches, The CFC Genua averages 1.24 goals per game.
AS Roma Form
- The AS Roma defeated AC Fiorentina in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- AS Roma have recorded 12 win/s, 4 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 19 matches, AS Roma have scored a total of 44 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.32 goals per 90 minutes.
CFC Genua vs. AS Roma expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 13/8 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 44% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 79%.