FC Cincinnati - Philadelphia Union Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Philadelphia Union at Nippert Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Cincinnati||Philadelphia Union|
Both FC Cincinnati and Philadelphia Union will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Nippert Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Philadelphia Union who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPhiladelphia Union
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 35%No 65%
Best FC Cincinnati vs Philadelphia Union pre-match odds
|FC Cincinnati||Draw||Philadelphia Union|
FC Cincinnati and Philadelphia Union performance statistics
- Philadelphia Union - FC Cincinnati0-102/12/2020
- Philadelphia Union - FC Cincinnati2-005/01/2019
- FC Cincinnati - Philadelphia Union0-203/30/2019
FC Cincinnati Form
- In their last match, FC Cincinnati 0 - 1 against New York Red Bulls.
- During the last 6 month, FC Cincinnati have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The FC Cincinnati has scored a total of 5 goals, which works out at an average of 0.45 goals per game.
Philadelphia Union Form
- In their last match, Philadelphia Union recorded a 1 - 4 when they took on Montreal Impact.
- Philadelphia Union have recorded 8 win/s, 2 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Philadelphia Union average 1.69 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 22 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Philadelphia Union
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 11/10 from betway. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 85%.