FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City SC. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City SC, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!

MLSTQL Stadium
FC Cincinnati
(1 - 2)(3 - 0)(3 - 0)(1 - 3)(0 - 1)
Orlando City SC
(1 - 1)(2 - 1)(1 - 3)(1 - 1)(1 - 3)

FC CincinnatiOrlando City SC

FC Cincinnati and Orlando City SC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the TQL Stadium. FC Cincinnati have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Three-Way Bet

FC Cincinnati

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals

Double Chance X2

Predictions based on statistical analysis

FC Cincinnati47%Orlando City SC29%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%

Top odds for the MLS match FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City SC

FC CincinnatiDrawOrlando City SC
William Hill5/614/529/10

Direct comparison (h2h) of FC Cincinnati and Orlando City SC

Last Meetings

  • Orlando City SC - FC Cincinnati0-003/05/2023
  • FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC1-006/24/2022
  • Orlando City SC - FC Cincinnati1-203/13/2022
  • FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC0-110/16/2021

FC Cincinnati Form

  • On the previous matchday Atlanta United played against FC Cincinnati 1 - 2.
  • In the past 6 months, the team won 12 of 16 games. 5 of these were home games and of those duels were lost.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 28 goals in the last 16 month. This is an average of 1.75 goals per match.

Orlando City SC Form

  • Orlando City SC played their last match 1 - 1 against Charlotte FC.
  • In the last 6 Months, Orlando City SC has won a total of number of 6 matches and took 2 losses. Add to that 4 draws.
  • In the most recent month Orlando City SC has managed to score 22 goals, which consequently averages 1.47 goals per game.

Betting tip from our experts for the match FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City SC

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 5/6 at William Hill. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 47%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 53%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 13/14Place bet