FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Columbus Crew at Nippert Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Cincinnati||Columbus Crew|
On , FC Cincinnati and Columbus Crew will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Nippert Stadium. With Columbus Crew currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColumbus Crew
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 54%Under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 32%No 68%
Best odds for the tie between FC Cincinnati and Columbus Crew
|FC Cincinnati||Draw||Columbus Crew|
Comparing the two teams
- Columbus Crew - FC Cincinnati3-009/06/2020
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew0-008/29/2020
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew0-407/12/2020
- FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew1-308/25/2019
FC Cincinnati Form
- In their last match, FC Cincinnati 0 - 1 against Toronto FC.
- During the last 6 month, FC Cincinnati have won 2, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 5 goals in their last 16 matches, The FC Cincinnati averages 0.31 goals per game.
Columbus Crew Form
- In their last match, Columbus Crew recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Montreal Impact.
- Over the last 6 month, Columbus Crew has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Columbus Crew has drawn 3.
- In their last 15 matches, Columbus Crew have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.4 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Columbus Crew
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 21/20 from betway. The probability for this market is at 68% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 82%.