FC Cincinnati - Chicago Fire Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Chicago Fire at Nippert Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Cincinnati||Chicago Fire|
On , FC Cincinnati and Chicago Fire will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Nippert Stadium. With Chicago Fire currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert TipUnder 1.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Standout FC Cincinnati vs Chicago Fire odds
|FC Cincinnati||Draw||Chicago Fire|
Comparing the two teams
- Chicago Fire - FC Cincinnati3-008/25/2020
- FC Cincinnati - Chicago Fire0-009/21/2019
- Chicago Fire - FC Cincinnati1-207/14/2019
FC Cincinnati Form
- FC Cincinnati recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Columbus Crew last time around.
- During the last 6 month, FC Cincinnati have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 8 matches, The FC Cincinnati has scored a total of 5 goals, which works out at an average of 0.63 goals per game.
Chicago Fire Form
- In their last match, Chicago Fire recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on New York City FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Chicago Fire has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Chicago Fire has drawn 1.
- Chicago Fire average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 7 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 7 times from such encounters.
FC Cincinnati vs. Chicago Fire expert tip
For the upcoming match between FC Cincinnati and Chicago Fire, our expert tip is to bet on an Goals Over/Under 1.5, with 22bet offering odds of 51/22 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 38%.