FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We provide all the key predictions, stats, betting odds and tips for the upcoming MLS match between FC Cincinnati and Atlanta United. Read our betting tip for the statistical background information with the best odds for the match FC Cincinnati vs Atlanta United. The betting tip is supplemented by an in-depth analysis with the direct comparison of both teams and current performance analysis. The advice of our professional betting experts increases your chances of winning!
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Cincinnati||Atlanta United|
FC Cincinnati and Atlanta United are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the TQL Stadium. Atlanta United have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Three-Way BetAtlanta United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
Top odds for FC Cincinnati vs Atlanta United
Form development of the teams and head-to-head comparison
- Atlanta United - FC Cincinnati1-208/30/2023
- FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United2-208/13/2022
- Atlanta United - FC Cincinnati0-004/16/2022
- FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United1-211/07/2021
FC Cincinnati Form
- Inter Miami CF has played against FC Cincinnati in their last match 0 - 1.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 11 of 17 games. 4 of these were home games and 2 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 31 goals. That's an average of 1.82 goals per game.
Atlanta United Form
- Atlanta United played Columbus Crew in their last match 1 - 1.
- In the past 6 months Atlanta United achieved 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- On average, Atlanta United's goal rate in the last month is exactly 2.24 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 38 times about a goal.
FC Cincinnati vs Atlanta United: Tip from our football experts
For the upcoming match between FC Cincinnati and Atlanta United, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance, with William Hill offering odds of 11/10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 65%.