Everton FC - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Everton FC and West Ham United at Goodison Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton FC||West Ham United|
On , Everton FC and West Ham United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Goodison Park. With Everton FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetEverton FC
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between Everton FC and West Ham United
|Everton FC||Draw||West Ham United|
Performance analysis of Everton FC and West Ham United
- Everton FC - West Ham United4-109/30/2020
- West Ham United - Everton FC1-101/18/2020
- Everton FC - West Ham United2-010/19/2019
- West Ham United - Everton FC0-203/30/2019
Everton FC Form
- Everton FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Sheffield United last time around.
- Everton FC has won 10 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 29 goals in their last 20 matches, The Toffees averages 1.45 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- The Hammers defeated Southampton FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, West Ham United has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, West Ham United has drawn 8.
- In their last 22 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 34 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.55 goals per 90 minutes.
Everton FC vs. West Ham United expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 53/24 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 40% demonstrating its likelihood.