Everton FC - Manchester United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Everton FC and Manchester United at Goodison Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton FC||Manchester United|
Both Everton FC and Manchester United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Goodison Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Everton FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetEverton FC
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 92%Under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 78%Under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%
Standout Everton FC vs Manchester United odds
|Everton FC||Draw||Manchester United|
Everton FC and Manchester United performance statistics
- Everton FC - Manchester United1-103/01/2020
- Manchester United - Everton FC1-112/15/2019
- Everton FC - Manchester United4-004/21/2019
- Manchester United - Everton FC2-110/28/2018
Everton FC Form
- In their last match, Everton FC 2 - 1 against Newcastle United.
- During the last 6 month, Everton FC have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 15 matches, The Toffees averages 1.4 goals per game.
Manchester United Form
- In their last match, Manchester United recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on Arsenal London.
- Over the last 6 month, Manchester United has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Manchester United has drawn 5.
- Manchester United average 2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 15 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 30 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Everton FC and Manchester United
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 11/17 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 76% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 79%.