Everton FC - Manchester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Everton FC and Manchester City in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton FC||Manchester City|
|Shots on Goal||3.57|
On , Everton FC and Manchester City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. With Manchester City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipEverton FC +1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Standout Everton FC vs Manchester City odds
|Everton FC||Draw||Manchester City|
Performance analysis of Everton FC and Manchester City
- Everton FC - Manchester City0-202/06/2019
- Manchester City - Everton FC3-112/15/2018
- Everton FC - Manchester City1-303/31/2018
- Manchester City - Everton FC1-108/21/2017
Everton FC Form
- Everton FC recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against Sheffield United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Everton FC have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 12 matches, The Toffees averages 1.17 goals per game.
Manchester City Form
- In their last match, Manchester City recorded a 8 - 0 when they took on Watford FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Manchester City has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Manchester City has drawn 1.
- Manchester City average 2.92 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 38 times from such encounters.
Everton FC vs. Manchester City expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Handicap 1.5. This market is available at a price of 10/11 from NetBet, with a probability rating of 62% demonstrating its likelihood.