Elche CF - Real Madrid Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Elche CF and Real Madrid in La Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Elche CF||Real Madrid|
Elche CF and Real Madrid are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero. Real Madrid have been one of the standout teams in La Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReal Madrid
Expert TipElche CF +1.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Best odds for the clash between Elche CF and Real Madrid
|Elche CF||Draw||Real Madrid|
Elche CF and Real Madrid performance statistics
Elche CF Form
- Elche CF recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against CA Osasuna last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Elche CF have won 3, drawn 5 and lost 1 of their 6 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 12 matches, The Elche CF has scored a total of 12 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Real Madrid Form
- The Real Madrid defeated Granada CF in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Real Madrid has registered a total of 16 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Real Madrid has drawn 3.
- In their last 22 matches, Real Madrid have scored a total of 38 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.73 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the La Liga match between Elche CF and Real Madrid
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 12/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 71% ahead of kick-off.