Eintracht Frankfurt - Schalke 04 Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Bundesliga match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Eintracht Frankfurt||Schalke 04|
Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04 are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Commerzbank-Arena. Eintracht Frankfurt have been one of the standout teams in Bundesliga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetEintracht Frankfurt
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 pre-match odds
|Eintracht Frankfurt||Draw||Schalke 04|
Comparing the two teams
- Eintracht Frankfurt - Schalke 042-106/17/2020
- Schalke 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt1-012/15/2019
- Schalke 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt1-204/06/2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt - Schalke 043-011/11/2018
Eintracht Frankfurt Form
- In their last match, Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 2 against Mainz 05.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has won 5 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 25 goals in their last 15 matches, The Eintracht Frankfurt averages 1.67 goals per game.
Schalke 04 Form
- In their last match, Schalke 04 recorded a 4 - 0 when they took on 1899 Hoffenheim.
- Over the last 6 month, Schalke 04 has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Schalke 04 has drawn 4.
- In their last 15 matches, Schalke 04 have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.8 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 2/3 from William Hill. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.