Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayer Leverkusen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Bundesliga match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Eintracht Frankfurt||Bayer Leverkusen|
On , Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Commerzbank-Arena. With Bayer Leverkusen currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBayer Leverkusen
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 91%Under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best odds for the clash between Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen
|Eintracht Frankfurt||Draw||Bayer Leverkusen|
Performance analysis of Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen
- Bayer Leverkusen - Eintracht Frankfurt4-003/07/2020
- Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayer Leverkusen3-010/18/2019
- Bayer Leverkusen - Eintracht Frankfurt6-105/05/2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayer Leverkusen2-112/16/2018
Eintracht Frankfurt Form
- In their last match, Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 2 against FC Augsburg.
- During the last 6 month, Eintracht Frankfurt have won 4, drawn 8 and lost 0 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 14 matches, The Eintracht Frankfurt has scored a total of 24 goals, which works out at an average of 1.71 goals per game.
Bayer Leverkusen Form
- In their last match, Bayer Leverkusen recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Bayern Munich.
- Over the last 6 month, Bayer Leverkusen has registered a total of 9 wins, while losing 0 matches. As well as this, Bayer Leverkusen has drawn 4.
- In their last 14 matches, Bayer Leverkusen have scored a total of 29 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.07 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Bundesliga match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer Leverkusen
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 15/11 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 57% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.