Dijon FCO - Stade Rennais Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Dijon FCO and Stade Rennais takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Dijon FCO||Stade Rennais|
|Shots on Goal||13.5|
Both Dijon FCO and Stade Rennais will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade Gaston Gérard on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Stade Rennais who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStade Rennais
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Best Dijon FCO vs Stade Rennais pre-match odds
|Dijon FCO||Draw||Stade Rennais|
Dijon FCO and Stade Rennais performance statistics
- Dijon FCO - Stade Rennais3-204/19/2019
- Stade Rennais - Dijon FCO2-012/08/2018
- Dijon FCO - Stade Rennais2-101/26/2018
- Dijon FCO - Stade Rennais1-210/25/2017
Dijon FCO Form
- Dijon FCO recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Paris Saint Germain last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Dijon FCO have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Dijon FCO has scored a total of 13 goals, which works out at an average of 0.81 goals per game.
Stade Rennais Form
- In their last match, Stade Rennais recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on Toulouse FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Stade Rennais has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Stade Rennais has drawn 3.
- In their last 13 matches, Stade Rennais have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.38 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Ligue 1 match between Dijon FCO and Stade Rennais
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/20 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.