Dijon FCO - FC Nantes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Ligue 1 match between Dijon FCO and FC Nantes at Stade Gaston Gérard, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Dijon FCO||FC Nantes|
On , Dijon FCO and FC Nantes will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stade Gaston Gérard. With Dijon FCO currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetDijon FCO
Expert TipDijon FCO
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Standout Dijon FCO vs FC Nantes odds
|Dijon FCO||Draw||FC Nantes|
Comparing the two teams
- FC Nantes - Dijon FCO1-012/08/2019
- FC Nantes - Dijon FCO3-005/05/2019
- Dijon FCO - FC Nantes2-008/18/2018
- FC Nantes - Dijon FCO1-104/14/2018
Dijon FCO Form
- In their last match, Dijon FCO 2 - 0 against Olympique Nimes.
- Dijon FCO has won 6 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 23 matches, The Dijon FCO has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 0.83 goals per game.
FC Nantes Form
- In their last match, FC Nantes recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on Stade Rennais.
- FC Nantes have recorded 10 win/s, 2 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 22 matches, FC Nantes have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.95 goals per 90 minutes.
Dijon FCO vs. FC Nantes expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 40/23 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 42% ahead of kick-off.