Derby County FC - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Derby County FC and Reading FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Derby County FC||Reading FC|
Derby County FC and Reading FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Pride Park Stadion, with Reading FC form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the tie between Derby County FC and Reading FC
|Derby County FC||Draw||Reading FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Derby County FC - Reading FC2-106/27/2020
- Reading FC - Derby County FC3-012/21/2019
- Derby County FC - Reading FC2-101/19/2019
- Reading FC - Derby County FC1-208/03/2018
Derby County FC Form
- In their last match, Derby County FC 1 - 3 against Birmingham City.
- Derby County FC has won 4 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 13 goals in their last 9 matches, The Rams averages 1.44 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- In their last match, Reading FC recorded a 1 - 4 when they took on Swansea City AFC.
- Over the last 6 month, Reading FC has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Reading FC has drawn 2.
- In their last 9 matches, Reading FC have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.44 goals per 90 minutes.
Derby County FC vs. Reading FC expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 4/5 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 65% demonstrating its likelihood.