Denizlispor - Kayserispor Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Süper Lig match between Denizlispor and Kayserispor, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , Denizlispor and Kayserispor will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Denizli Atatürk Stadyumu. With Denizlispor currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Best odds for the tie between Denizlispor and Kayserispor
Comparing the two teams
- Kayserispor - Denizlispor1-109/21/2019
- In their last match, Denizlispor 0 - 0 against Konyaspor.
- During the last 6 month, Denizlispor have won 8, drawn 7 and lost 6 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 27 goals in their last 25 matches, The Denizlispor averages 1.08 goals per game.
- The Kayserispor defeated Antalyaspor AS in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 2.
- Kayserispor have recorded 2 win/s, 6 draw/s and 10 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Kayserispor average 0.96 goals per 90 minutes over their last 24 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 23 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Denizlispor and Kayserispor
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/16 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 58% ahead of kick-off.