D.C. United - Toronto FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between D.C. United and Toronto FC in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|D.C. United||Toronto FC|
Both D.C. United and Toronto FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the RFK Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Toronto FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the tie between D.C. United and Toronto FC
|Toronto FC||D.C. United||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- Toronto FC - D.C. United2-207/13/2020
- Toronto FC - D.C. United5-110/19/2019
- D.C. United - Toronto FC1-106/30/2019
- Toronto FC - D.C. United0-005/16/2019
D.C. United Form
- D.C. United recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against New York Red Bulls last time around.
- During the last 6 month, D.C. United have won 1, drawn 4 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 9 matches, The D.C. United averages 0.67 goals per game.
Toronto FC Form
- The Toronto FC defeated Montreal Impact in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 2.
- Toronto FC have recorded 4 win/s, 2 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, Toronto FC have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
D.C. United vs. Toronto FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/10 from betway, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.