D.C. United - Atlanta United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between D.C. United and Atlanta United at RFK Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|D.C. United||Atlanta United|
D.C. United and Atlanta United are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the RFK Stadium. D.C. United have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetD.C. United
Expert TipD.C. United
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Standout D.C. United vs Atlanta United odds
|D.C. United||Draw||Atlanta United|
D.C. United and Atlanta United performance statistics
- Atlanta United - D.C. United2-007/21/2019
- D.C. United - Atlanta United2-003/03/2019
- D.C. United - Atlanta United3-109/02/2018
- Atlanta United - D.C. United3-107/21/2018
D.C. United Form
- D.C. United recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against New England Revolution last time around.
- During the last 6 month, D.C. United have won 2, drawn 5 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 10 goals in their last 12 matches, The D.C. United averages 0.83 goals per game.
Atlanta United Form
- In their last match, Atlanta United recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Chicago Fire.
- Over the last 6 month, Atlanta United has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Atlanta United has drawn 2.
- Atlanta United average 0.75 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 9 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between D.C. United and Atlanta United
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Three-Way Bet. This market is available at a price of 3/2 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 38% demonstrating its likelihood.