Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Coventry City||Sheffield Wednesday|
Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the St Andrew's. Sheffield Wednesday have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield Wednesday
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 54%Under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 35%No 65%
Best odds for the tie between Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday
|Coventry City||Draw||Sheffield Wednesday|
Performance analysis of Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday
- Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City1-012/19/2020
Coventry City Form
- Coventry City recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against Millwall FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Coventry City have won 6, drawn 8 and lost 0 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 23 matches, The Coventry City averages 0.96 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- The Owls defeated Derby County FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Sheffield Wednesday has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Sheffield Wednesday has drawn 7.
- In their last 25 matches, Sheffield Wednesday have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.76 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 4/5 from betway, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.