Columbus Crew - Toronto FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We evaluate relevant statistics and the current form of both teams and give you an informed Columbus Crew and Toronto FC Betting Tip. The expertise of our sports betting editors will help you find the best odds and win your bet! This exclusive betting tip with the best odds for the match Columbus Crew vs Toronto FC contains statistics, analysis and an informed prediction for the match outcome.
|Columbus Crew||Toronto FC|
Both Columbus Crew and Toronto FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Lower.com Field on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Columbus Crew who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 48%No 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
Top odds for Columbus Crew vs Toronto FC
The latest results and performance in detail
- Toronto FC - Columbus Crew1-103/12/2023
- Toronto FC - Columbus Crew1-206/29/2022
- Columbus Crew - Toronto FC2-103/12/2022
- Columbus Crew - Toronto FC2-105/29/2021
Columbus Crew Form
- On the previous matchday FC Cincinnati played against Columbus Crew 3 - 0.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 7 of 16 games. 6 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 32 goals. That's an average of 2 goals per game.
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC played Montreal Impact in their last match 2 - 3.
- In the past 6 months Toronto FC achieved 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month Toronto FC has managed to score 17 goals, which consequently averages 1 goals per game.
Latest expert betting tips for the match Columbus Crew vs Toronto FC: Over 2.5 Goals
For the upcoming match between Columbus Crew and Toronto FC, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 888sport offering odds of 11/20 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 55%.